When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

4th generation PO wrist shots on a 6.5" - 7" wrist?

ubiquitous

Randy, look in Photo Gallery under Omega, I've got a wrist shot of my new 42mm Anrew PO on rubber, I have a 6.5"" wrist.

Jimmytim, Rima,

Thanks for the pics! It gave me a better idea of what to expect in terms of case size, etc.

Having seen your guys' images, I made a trip to my local AD earlier this afternoon and tried both the black and orange PO on to see what it would look like in the flesh. Not a bad fit :) A bit bigger than my MBW 1665, but not by much. I may end up getting this one... Still have to think about it. My wife, oddly enough, liked the orange better than the black. She also liked the MOP dialed ladies DJ in the Rolex display. Could be an expensive month :huh:

How's the weight?

It's pretty heavy,..

Here is the kicker for slim jims, north to south, lug to lug, it's only 50mm, and east to west 43.

So anyone that can handle a 44 x 52mm Pam, will prefer the big boy, size wise.

I know everyone is going for the 42mm for the eta, and when one come out in 45mm

I will pick one up, in 3rd or 4th generation, however in the mean time I'm lovin this biggie.

Besides, I have never had dramatic problems even with Asian 7750s, and Zero with the basic

Asian with simply a date complication, add in the low cost factor and I find a perfect way to

wait for the 45mm eta model I feel is accurate enough to invest in.