When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

good news

olreon

hello,

about 2 weeks ago it happend to me, what happend befor to many members here on the board which own a pam183/210. the thread of my tube and crown got striped. :thumbdown:

first i don´t know what to do, but then i thought i should talk to david over on trc. he told me that he is able to source me a tube and crown for my bs.

the spare parts arrived this morning and the first impression was that the quality/threads of the crown and tube are much better then on the ones that came with th rep. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i installed to tube and it fits good, of course you have to glue it or use loctite(243). the only problem is that the stem of the eta 6497 doesn´t fit to the thread of the crown, the crown-thread is to small for the stem. i have send an email to david and explained him the problem. i think this should not be difficult to fix.

best wishes

olreon

Edited by olreon

Possibly you got a crown for automatic movements -- it fits caliber 90 stem.

For a 6497 you need a caliber 120 crown.

hello,

@sssurfer

sorry, i forgot to mention that it is a crown for an automatic black seal, you are right.

@ubiquitous

yeah, he has realy all kinds of stuff.

maybe we should ask him if he is also possible to make datewheels for the pam chronos and gmt´s.

best wishes

Edited by olreon