When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1950 or 217

omisana

Hi there fellas i just got me first pam from davidsen and it is a 111h full moded and i must say this is by far the bestttttttttttttttt replica i have ever had...davidsen is an excellent dealer and a man of his word....he delivers exactly wat he offers....im very impressed and also kinda addicted to pams now...lol at one stage i use to hate panerais......and now i cant keep my eyes off em.......im kinda stuck between these 2 beauties.....pls take a look and help me out which one is a better to pick and why.....and is there any major differences between two? .....cheers!!

post-6611-1183112190_thumb.jpg

post-6611-1183112205_thumb.jpg

Wear the 127 on your left arm and the 217 on the right... at the same time. :D

Fellas does the 217 come in titanium or pvd...cuz i was hopin to get one in a diff colour cuz im deff takin ur advices n gettin both of em :) one for left and one for right arm....so was hopin to get in a diff colour :) Or any other up side crown in pvd or titanium pam with the vintage style pls advise....cheers

Fellas which model is this of pam....and wats the difference between them and the ones i posted before

They are fantasy with vintage-style hands to give them a look vaguely 6152-1 type.

As for the differences, just check them side by side, they are easy to spot (hint: text).

Well, if you want to go with 2 * 47mm pams, then get a 127 and one of the vintage panerais without the crown guard and consider the ones with the wired strap holder too.

Go over the watch repair and upgrade section to see some nice examples of vintage panerais. Do a search for vintage panerai or 3646, 2533, 6152, 6154 and see what you like.

Thankx geo1nah2a for ur advice i will deff look in to it and soon will reveal my list of 4 exotic pam's :D .....BTW wats the diff between ULTIMATE FIDDY and PAM 1950 both from davidsen....they look exactly the same to me...may be u guys could help....cheers