When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wallets, belts etc..

Frolig

Trevor on RWI supplies quite some cloth.

Ruby will soon have pictures of Dunhill/Montblanc wallets, she is in th eprocess of taking pictures.

Ok I see this is a Trevor and Ruby review then, well I'll be on my way then. :rolleyes:

Ken

Ok I see this is a Trevor and Ruby review then, well I'll be on my way then. :rolleyes:

Ken

This guy deserves a bump to the top. Well, for being a great guy.

Why going with trevor? Do people really want their wallet stuffed into a golf club? Or better yet, only receive a club :whistling: On a more serious note, while trev's quick to respond, this situation changes when there's something wrong with ... well.. any part of the transaction. And since this isn't really a battle between who has the most pictures posted but can't get the majority of them, trev just isn't up to par anymore in my book.

Have I bought from kenberg? No, and thus I am not speaking about him in dealer terms, but I think I am going to change that this week :)

I bought a suit from Ken and the whole buying process was very straightforward. The end result was more than phenomenal... you always get a lot more than you expect. Pretty much every item he lists is a 'super rep' in its own right.

Ken, is there any other place to view your stuff, without subscribing to TRC?

Thanks,

M

Yeah, I've always found it odd that kenberg's a mod here and has a "section" but you have to go to TRC to see/buy his stuff.

However, it's only $5 to get a one-month subscription so you can just factor that in to your costs if you know you're gonna buy something. You'll still come out way, way ahead of the game. I saw his items recently and it's pretty nice. Bit more limited than I expected; especially in the shirt department. But he has a large selection of some very nice-looking suits and some great ties.

Lots of cufflinks, etc. although many of those aren't to my particular liking.