When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Gmt Master With the Jubilee bracelet...

breitling1234

I've always wondered about buying a bracelet separately - they don't always fit, yes?

I would think the lug hole position might not match up with the end links.

I'd love a vintage GMT with jubilee bracelet but I am hesitant about buying the bracelet independently.

This is my gen GMT with a aftermarket replacement jubillee band from Watch Basics.com. They are in California and have these bands for about $50 (no Rolex markings), it has screws for the removable links, and the end links fit the case good. If you want a band with the Rolex markings, Silix, Wo-Mart are two dealers that can probably source them for you.

post-783-1183475329_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the small pic. Since I am wearing this one this week, I plan on taking some better pics of it tonight.

Edited by southcoast68

AHHH this is quickly becoming a grail watch for me, I actually went to the big T today to see if they had any..none to be found in their database :/ a rep will have to do untill i find my perfect specimen..thanks guys for all the sweet f83kin pictures! I wonder why the stopped making them on the jubilee in the first place?

I think a GMT on jubilee looks fantastic!

The busy bracelet is a perfect complement to the busy bezel - BB+BB! :thumbsupsmileyanim: