When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

perfect clones .com

djtimodj

Just placed an order for the black chrono avernger in Ti, from here but i am confused as what is happening? i went though the check out procedure and when i thought i would confirm the payment it sayed finish?? has any one orderded from her and knows what is happening.

i can veiw the order in my account and is says pending? does this mean he will contact me?? i have not given him my email though this is what confuses me??

Just placed an order for the black chrono avernger in Ti, from here but i am confused as what is happening? i went though the check out procedure and when i thought i would confirm the payment it sayed finish?? has any one orderded from her and knows what is happening.

i can veiw the order in my account and is says pending? does this mean he will contact me?? i have not given him my email though this is what confuses me??

pending = Be patient and wait a littel longer....

You better ask the questions there than here.

Regards

Gran :)

"""""Dear friends,

The site is still under construction. I am still in the midst of loading the pics and specs into the site.

Please continue to browse my photo album for watches not loaded in yet.

Please do not attempt to purchase via the web. There is no payment processor yet.

The prices quoted does not includes shipping.

Please contact admin@perfect-clones.com for more details and purchase procedures.

Thanks""""

Joshua

It says this on the front page. Email him to place the order, it is an easy mistake to make, especially when we are excited to make a purchase.

Edited by speedy1

Please do not attempt to purchase via the web. There is no payment processor yet.

The prices quoted does not includes shipping.

Please contact admin@perfect-clones.com for more details and purchase procedures.

Good answer speedy1 :) much better than mine....

You have PM...