When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Pam Crowns; a few available...

kbiz

I have a few Gen Pam crowns available if anyone is interested... I know there are a few floating around out there but I've been in the jewelry biz and my friend sent me a dozen crowns to pick through and send back the rest... I'm keeping 3... they're all 1.9mm with 3 seals and all are stainless steel. I can post picks if anyone's interested... otherwise I'll be shipping them back but I thought I'd see if anyone wanted to save me the shipping cost back. Cost would be $60 plus whatever shipping you opt for... quality difference is very noticeable against even the newest reps... even the new Arktos, which I have, can't compare. Let me know if anyone's interested...

P.S. would also be interested in a trade for a decent SS CG as the new "Updated" Arktos has a seriously horrible CG!!

That is a good price if they look like these:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Interest-in-Genu...wns-t26930.html

People should hop on them. No harm no foul as the group buy is now largely done (I am ordering the last batch and everyone is paid up) and I could not get them that cheap. Just make sure they all have the 3 rubber gaskets. If they look different please post pics and assuming they are gen I will take them all at that price. :thumbsupsmileyanim: No kidding. I am a crown obsessor. I have the most extensive crown PAM collection including two generations of the Lello's, a couple of versions of the Palp/PAM's, the Homers and the gens. I can't tell you how many crowns I have for other manufacturers with no watch to go with it. In fact I just found a source for a dozen Mille crowns. I bought one to see if it is the same size as the new rep and I have no intention of buying the watch. I suspect they are the wrong size anyhow.

No kidding. I am a crown obsessor. I have the most extensive crown PAM collection including two generations of the Lello's, a couple of versions of the Palp/PAM's, the Homers and the gens. I can't tell you how many crowns I have for other manufacturers with no watch to go with it. In fact I just found a source for a dozen Mille crowns. I bought one to see if it is the same size as the new rep and I have no intention of buying the watch.

Kudos to the Almighty. :notworthy:

Several steps behind you, but I share your same obsession, W.

OK... the crowns are the same as the other Gen crowns that have been offered... all the gaskets are intact as these are new old stock. Attached are a couple pics... please excuse the quality level as my cybershot is shot... this was my phone's cam with a magnifier... heh... these are for the automatics only so no manual movements... I haven't been able to upgrade my membership so pms are clogged... just post here if you're interested and I can gage how many really want them... I only have this small number and then that's it... and like I mentioned, if anyone has a nice SS CG, please let me know...

Thanks kruzer00 for the link... those are identical... :)

275533-2580.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-04

275533-2581.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-04

post-5519-1183535000_thumb.jpg

post-5519-1183535009_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...