When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to resize IWC 3717 bracelet?

letter

Just like the gen. If you have no tools, a couple of paper clips ought to work fine. A small one for the button, and a larger one for the pins.

On the inside of the bracelet you will see little circles off to one side of the link. Depress one gently, and press out the corresponding pin towards the side with no button. Repeat procedure in opposite direction to reinsert pins. Button must me depressed to insert pin.

Hope that helps.

Nah, I wouldn't waste the money on Swiss stuff. My cheapo Indian tools have lasted me dozens of adjustments. The 3717 bracelet is very easy to adjust. Just follow the rules above...

Helpful hint: Apart from one of those twist screw link pin removers I'd also get a jeweler's hammer with plastic head pins for tapping and a wooden bracelet holder. Super cheap. Kits on the Bay with all of this stuff for under $20. I'd spend the money on some good screw drivers. Last thing: expect hell on earth when you adjust your PO bracelet...