When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 089ti from Josh is here:)

unija bass

I'm impressed, what can I say.It took less than 4 days, it was on my door,NY city-wow.

First impression-OMG-beauty.Looks and feels so tight and classy, real deal, I'm exploring further and

WOW-there's a marker at 9:00!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: , didn't expect that.Next,I set the time, after

36 hours, it is still exact in a second, :thumbsupsmileyanim: didn't expect that either, lume is good,strong,

anthracite so beautiful, titanium rocks!My rubber strap is on it's way-can't wait :rolleyes:

I love this watch!!Joshua- no words, great communication, I didn't get that kind of service when I was buying my $3k

Martin guitar!!Everything top!Thanks!!

Greetings to every one from a new Panerai fan!!

You know what's in order don't you ? - an obligatory photos !!!

Let us all see how the new updated 089 dial looks like.

:victory:

cheers,

babola

I had to check to see if there was an upgrade since i just got my 089 .... and J said to his knowledge there is no upgrade in the dial ???????? i dunnoo

I had to check to see if there was an upgrade since i just got my 089 .... and J said to his knowledge there is no upgrade in the dial ???????? i dunnoo

Exactly my thoughts ...I haven't seen one with the hash @ 9 o'clock yet recently, apart from the early version from begining of '06.

I'd really like to see the photos, if they got it right this time round, I'll be all over it :)

cheers,

babola

Exactly my thoughts ...I haven't seen one with the hash @ 9 o'clock yet recently, apart from the early version from begining of '06.

I'd really like to see the photos, if they got it right this time round, I'll be all over it :)

cheers,

babola

I would be REALLY BUMMED.. to say the least since i just got one .... but i think the Mod guy's can fix it ... but the dealers should know first and they say no so i really don't know

Beauty watch... and the next one on my Wish List... give it another week or so of recovery time for my rep budget and I'll be ordering the same watch... I've been lusting after a Ti cased GMT Pam for quite a while now.

Any of you guys noticed how thick he case is compared to other pams? Its at least a couple of mm thicker. Also the bezel is extra thick.

Is it supposed to be that way? Anyone know if the gen is thicker.

but its way cool. By far the most beautiful "modern" pam imo.

Wow nice watch there! Sad to say mine the marker at 9 o'clock is not there and the first letter 'A' one of the legs is shorter than the other. Tempting to get this one man!

By the way babola, you were saying the lume is good, any pictures to show us the glow? Or let's say after u turned off the lights in dark, does the watch glow brightly and how long does it glow before it fades off? Thanks.

By the way babola, you were saying the lume is good, any pictures to show us the glow? Or let's say after u turned off the lights in dark, does the watch glow brightly and how long does it glow before it fades off? Thanks.

Not me mate, must have been someone else...:)

babola

Oops sorry type wrongly, I don't mean you babola. I was referring to unija bass and his new PAM89. Asking him if the lume is good or not.

By the way, does PAM89 come in blue dial version as I saw quite a number selling PAM89 with the blue dial?

Beauty watch... and the next one on my Wish List... give it another week or so of recovery time for my rep budget and I'll be ordering the same watch... I've been lusting after a Ti cased GMT Pam for quite a while now.

Me too - don't have a GMT yet. But it's coming after perect-E 127, 6154 and ultimate 112H :Jumpy:

Edited by bigbadbrad