When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How long until UPO stops running?

TomRiddle

question to evryone, how long have you had your UPO off before it stops ticking?

I'm gonna switch up styles this weekend and go back to a gen Tag IRL 500 limited

and was wondering if by Monday, my UPO would've stopped tickin already..

lol, anyone ever noticed how many days being left off until the UPO 'loses power' :mellow:

I don't have mine at the moment but as of a month ago one was good for well over 40 hours (clsoer to 50) and the other for right around 40 hours. They are the ETA's and I gave them full wind at the same time. That is one of the first things I check when I get a rep. I once got one with 7 hours. :bangin:

A couple of days, Voldemort.

:p maybe I'll use another Alias

Eric Weisz

^^ bet that one you never heard of :X but i'll be surprised if you did

thanks for the responses guys, I don't do the manual winding cuz well.. I don't know superstitious I guess I just use hand/wrist/movement but I'm gonna test it for this weekend, I took this UPO off last night when I got home and pretty much not putting it back on until Monday so let's see ^^

My PO with ETA 2836 runs for 40hrs.

My non ultimate bulk standard asian PO runs for 38 hours 27 minutes and 16 seconds.

BTW, how can you test the reserve wiyhiut winding first....superstitious or not? Wouldn't be very scientific would it?

Jusy my 2 centimos!

My non ultimate bulk standard asian PO runs for 38 hours 27 minutes and 16 seconds.

BTW, how can you test the reserve wiyhiut winding first....superstitious or not? Wouldn't be very scientific would it?

Jusy my 2 centimos!

I dunno I guess I don't test the reserve after all..

what I mean is that the two reps I've gotten so far basically come in and they're already ticking.. I guess from the shipment movement and whatnot so I just wear them and this is the first extended off my wrist period and I want to see if it'll survive a weekend of non-wear (Survive being if it'll still be tickin) :black_eye:

but yea.. i know some people have written/posted their rituals of what they do once they get a new rep but I just hit the ground runnin I guess.. if it was already tickin when I got it, I don't wind it 40-50 times.. I just wear it and use it normally :X

my head hurts now, lol :wounded1:

Jusy my 2 centimos!

I had been wearing it for a week and had an active day, so there was every chance it was fully wound.

But here is a question, why do we get power reserve indicators on a lot of auto but not manuals, If you are wearing an auto, then it would be wound most of the time unless you had not moved in 2 days, but a manual, if you forget to wind it one day or two then it will stop! I would say that an manual needs a PR more than and auto.

I had been wearing it for a week and had an active day, so there was every chance it was fully wound.

But here is a question, why do we get power reserve indicators on a lot of auto but not manuals, If you are wearing an auto, then it would be wound most of the time unless you had not moved in 2 days, but a manual, if you forget to wind it one day or two then it will stop! I would say that an manual needs a PR more than and auto.

When you own a manual you usually have a ritual of winding before bedtime. A PR indicator on an automatic makes sense. If not worn for a short time it will indicate reserve left and whether a short wind is necessary.....I think?

Just because it looks cool! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Maybe the maual wind don't have the gearing to put a PR in either?