When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I just saw the new Datejusts at the Jewelry store.....

truthrocket

..... and I have to say that they are crazy close to the rep. There are only three mods that would make the DJ rep a superrep.

1. Raise the crystal height

2. Make the movement ring (the ring that has ROLEXROLEXROLEX inscribed on it) thicker.

3. Finally, make the dial shinier. The ones in the store are super glossy.

If you guys have any suggestions on how to fix these flaws then we have a great formula for a superrep. Trust me I have an incredible memory and can tell you that my recollection is sharp as a knife.

Thanks,

TR

Nobody but a current Datejust owner will be able to tell your Datejust is a fake and every body else will just assume it is a fake. It is a Rolex rep and screams fake because of it.

I have one of the new Datejust reps and it is not perfect but good enough. the easiest way to upgrade closer to "super rep" is with a gen dial swap and a gen crown upgrade. The dial will cost you more than your rep did. Perhaps a thicker gasket for the crystal seat could help raise it ? I don't know what to do about the rehaut. Cheers