When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Could anyone recommend a good watch winder

teddy boy

I'm looking for a moderately price watch winder ($500 or so). Can anyone recommend a good watch winder and a place to get one?

Do a search for winders. Wrote a quick review on an Amazon cheapo that works very well. Double watch winder with auto timer. Costs under $40.

hmmmmm...winders...my pet peeve.

On a $500 budget, you should be able to get a decent Orbita 2 watch winder that will last a lifetime or you can allocate the $500 to buy 5 cheap multi watch winders over the next 10 years. The price point for a reliable, long lasting watch winder is about $125 per watch. Multi watch fine cased winders add about $100 per watch to that.

hmmmmm...winders...my pet peeve.

On a $500 budget, you should be able to get a decent Orbita 2 watch winder that will last a lifetime or you can allocate the $500 to buy 5 cheap multi watch winders over the next 10 years. The price point for a reliable, long lasting watch winder is about $125 per watch. Multi watch fine cased winders add about $100 per watch to that.

Thanks Crystal!