When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please read , all customer/friends that have been waiting

rbj69

Due to my problems in the last two weeks i have come to a conclusion, im very behind !!!! my email has crashed from being so full and it will be a few more days before i can tend to it, i have started back working on your watches, but i really can talk much now cause i need to get work done, so please be patient , and i will have my phone open to chat for the next week only from 1 pm to 4pm eastern time, anytime before or after please done leave me a message just try back the next day if u need to talk to me cant get me, reason for this is , there r so many messages on my phone and email and personal messages i would spend literally a week just answeing them , lol its amazing but its true , i will try for the next week to skim through them and answer all i can , for now my default email is redbigjoe69@yahoo.com , it is set up so u guys can email me for now , please everyone waiting use this email to ssend me a reminder on when i recieved your watches and your name and how they were sent , keep it short and simple for me please, and give me at least a week to answer, dont worry i will on this email cause it will be up to date material and it will help me not talk so much and catch up on what is needed, which is my work

for now any one waiting to send me some new work please wait a couple weeks before sending it and use the redbigjoe email address as well to contact me before u send it

im sry i am so behind but it was not intentional and soon i will get u all taken care of

as always i appreciate u more than u will ever know and really miss chatting with u all !!!

i miss the forum gossip as well soon i will have to play catch up here and find out what i have missed, lol

your friend joe(rbj69)

Sounds good joe,

I will hold my pam 63 for a few weeks. Hopefully by then the cyclops will have been done. I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm sure your services have been sorely missed.