When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Blue Dial TT Sub

Wolf

• 2 weeks later...
What's the difference with the old one?

The dial is MUCH better than any of the previous rep models. It has the correct deep, a bit "electric" blue tint in it. Old rep versions were too violet.

The bezel pearl looks very good as well. Crown guards aren't 100% correct but much better than previously. The only thing that keeps me from buying this is the bracelet/SEL last link. But that's the usual blues with the TT Oyster rep bracelets.

Great looking watch nevertheless, very tempting. Thanks for sharing the great pics too.

Edited by By-Tor

I have the same watch purchased from Eddie Lee. It's one of my favorite reps, and one that completely fooled the salesman at Tourneau. Believe me, you get much better service if you're wearing some respectable bling in that place.

Also noticed that Rollie reps are the only reps besides Omegas that seem to have the "presence" of the real ones. Rep Pateks, Breitlings, Cartiers don't seem to have that heft.

Now if only the manufacters in China would get QC down better, we would all be in rep hog heaven.

Beany

I have the same watch purchased from Eddie Lee. It's one of my favorite reps, and one that completely fooled the salesman at Tourneau. Believe me, you get much better service if you're wearing some respectable bling in that place.

Also noticed that Rollie reps are the only reps besides Omegas that seem to have the "presence" of the real ones. Rep Pateks, Breitlings, Cartiers don't seem to have that heft.

Now if only the manufacters in China would get QC down better, we would all be in rep hog heaven.

Beany

The only thing holding me back from this rep is the color of the gold. The gen is lighter almost a buttery gold color, very soft but very noticeable

47316-36842.jpg