When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Suggestions For Nice Lady Watch

alant

Hi dear all, I'm planning to get a lady's replica watch for my partner. The problem is that I'm not into ladies replica watch. Do you all have any suggestions on which is a good and nice model? Ok here is a little more info she likes slightly bigger watches so could be those around 38mm ones. I would appreciate and kind feedback. Thanks!

Hi dear all, I'm planning to get a lady's replica watch for my partner. The problem is that I'm not into ladies replica watch. Do you all have any suggestions on which is a good and nice model? Ok here is a little more info she likes slightly bigger watches so could be those around 38mm ones. I would appreciate and kind feedback. Thanks!

Here are some nice recent threads to read, along those lines. Lots of ideas. :)

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...6006&hl=J12

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...5966&hl=J12

If you're not in a hurry, wait until narikaa (over on RWI) returns from Holiday and check him out.

He always has a large selection for your lady, and stuff that you don't see most other places.

Ms. BigDoddy has received 4 from him and has been totally satisfied.

BD

Wow thanks for the suggestions! Well the Chanel J12 series is in fact one of the choices. I'm just concern if the black ceramic version are they close to the gen ones or looks like plastic type? As for Cartier don't think there's any model she fancy. And for Omega Constellation, has anyone got the 'Nicole Kidman' series, are they good? Thanks.