When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daytona asian 7750 white dial

xelorrolex

Hi Folks

Nowaday, all our favorite dealers sells the DT 7750 asian modified (sec @ 6 , correct spacing, ...).

However there is a significant difference in price (from 200 to 350 usd).

I wonder if the "rehaut" flaw has been fixed ? :huh:

The Zigmeister post a tread on the old RWG saying that the asian 7750 has been improved. :yeah:

In attch you can see two models from respectfull dealers.

Your experience or opinion is welcome

Xel B)

post-519-1146907849_thumb.jpg

post-519-1146907894_thumb.jpg

Edited by xelorrolex

I have three with the older asian 7750, and it ticks like a charm (knock on wood). I never had any problem with this movement from day one. I had my first two asian 7750 for almost a year now. I heard the newer version of the asian 7750 are good.

I am curious on these issues as well.

The only reason I spent the $300 on a franck Muller instead of one of the new Asian Daytona is that the Muller has a BULLETPROOF Eta movment and will prove super reliable. And the reviews of the extra gearing to move the subdials haven't been good previously.

I still want one of the black face Daytona's very badly, and as much as I like the Muller I still wish I had a Daytona.

Maybe the next time I came hide money form the wife I can order one.

I came to reps want r*l*xes but now I'm crazy for PAMs, IWCs, APs, Franck Muller and others!

Also, with this Daytona, I'm not sure about the reliability of the movement. Looking at the cost I am very wary of it breaking down as well.

Board experts, Please help us out here. I am DYING to get a modern 2001 or 2005 Daytona, with correct dials and sec's at 6. But all this talk of the 7750 movement being good and being bad and being good is majorly confusing.

Not for my ignorant question - is there anyone selling the watch with a real ETA movement?

I came to reps want r*l*xes but now I'm crazy for PAMs, IWCs, APs, Franck Muller and others!

Also, with this Daytona, I'm not sure about the reliability of the movement. Looking at the cost I am very wary of it breaking down as well.

Ok - i have never bothered to check Aspire. Obviously they have what I am talking about. Any opinion on these?