When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 61-C - Luminor Marina Titanium

fishgodeep

Package #2 received back from Ziggy - first out the box this rather tasty PAM -61 with my personal favourite tobacco brown dial

Specs:

Swiss ETA 6497-1 - Unmodified

Gen Sapphire with true AR

Re-lume of dial and hands in C3

H3 Cannon Pin and Hour wheel fitted

Re-Brushed case and CG - flush lever pin

Fat 2.1mm crown fitted

Davidsen C series case back

Finished with a Giovanni E Figlio - "Palombari" in mogana with a flat vintaged steel GPF style buckle.

Thanks Ziggy - great job and service as always

Enjoy :-)

286510-8208.jpg

286510-8209.jpg

286510-8210.jpg

286510-8211.jpg

286510-8212.jpg

286510-8213.jpg

286510-8214.jpg

286510-8215.jpg

286510-8216.jpg

This is a real beauty.

Might give it a try and ship a watch across to the US ( if i'm not mistaken thats we The Zigmeister lives ? )

If you ever get sick and tired of this one should me a PM

In the mean time wear it well

Regards,

Cats

Very nice watch as well this one.. Only thing that bothers me with brown dial Pams is that the colour from the photos seems a bit off compared to the genuine ones..

The reps have a more rich brownish colour, and the gen more of a brown/greyish one.. Lighter in sunlight and close to black in dark places... This is something I guess the makers have to consider for their next batches...

But again a very beautiful watch to enjoy :)

Very nice watch as well this one.. Only thing that bothers me with brown dial Pams is that the colour from the photos seems a bit off compared to the genuine ones..

The reps have a more rich brownish colour, and the gen more of a brown/greyish one.. Lighter in sunlight and close to black in dark places... This is something I guess the makers have to consider for their next batches...

But again a very beautiful watch to enjoy :)

Thanks V....this one began life as a 118 and I have stuck with it because I did have the chance to compare to a gen F or G series a few months ago.

I don't think my eyes were as finely tuned to the detail back then but the 2 things that stuck in my mind were :

The weight of the rep vs gen in the hand - almost indistinguishable

The colour of the dials looked almost identical.

(AR on the gen was unique though- had a prismatic rainbow effect like oil on water ....)

I think in these photos the lightbox lighting highlights the grey tones in the dial paint - under normal day light it shifts between dark brown and almost black.

I need to handle the gen again though now .......might have a different opinion then :g: