When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

some pics of my new navitimer world gmt

I like it. that is one thick band is that 26mm?

The only thing I can tell that might be off a bit, are

1. The GMT has a thinner red arrow at the tip

2. The rep doesn't seem to have the slighty counter sunk subdials. But maybe it's just the angle.

Aside from those rather minor things, put it on a nice black strap like that Gen in your comparison pic and youll be set.

i did an amateur review of the watch here.. http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28885

@raijor: i am now using a dealer that i used to use a while back. from the experiences i have had so far his service has been amazing. PM if you would like a link to his site.

biggest flaw on the watch....NO AR!!!! :thumbdown: this watch desperately needs it.

Hi,

I am actually looking for a reduced Navitimer, as I have a small wrist. But it does not seem to exist : most dealers who indicated a 40mm instead of 43 (or 46 for the GMT) were mistaken. As the dial is taking all the surface of the watch, the Navitimer looks even bigger I guess.

The wristshot is extremely useful for people like me : Italiano, would you mind confirming your wrist size, in cm or inches, don't mind.

Thanks a lot ! :D

@ cy: yes they definitely need AR....and yes the subs are sunken....not sure if they are as deep as the gen, but they are sunk with the ripple you see on alot of reps.

@pix: wrist size as pointed out in my review is roughly 7 1/4- 7 1/2 inches.

@paulw: yes the gmt hand is set by turning the opposite way you would set the date. the time is set by pulling the crown out fully. the gmt is independent....in the new version, which has the same case back as mine.

thanks for the kind words fellas.

I really like this watch but the AR KILLS me...even the new big date Bentley has strong AR...WTF?

italiano: the bracelet does look wider all around then the BCE...is this an optical illusion?

bce uses a 22mm bracelet/ strap....the world uses a 24mm bracelet. no illusion....the lugs are 24mm apart.

I have compared mine to the Gen. Last years model is pretty much spot on. I was recently in an AD and saw the new model and it looked like it was a slightly lighter blue dial. Unfortunately, I wasn't wearing mine for a direct comparison.

Anyway, It is my favorite Breitling.