When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No Luck with Rep-Watches

slay

Tracy...

It is not like that at all.......i paid almost 700 for watches that have issues that a 30 dollar timex does not have.

These guys do alot of great things with these watches but one thing about these groups and the members is I think we should not stand for these quality control problems......there is no reason for it. The is no reason I should recieve a watch from a certain very popular dealer with a black spot on the face. That is the dealers responsiblity to look at the item before he ships it.

Speaking of checking over a watch upon receipt...

I got the screwdriver out, and gave a once over to my davidsen 009...

42882-37846.jpg

The screws on the CG bridge were a bit loose. Not a huge deal, but just goes to show that it pays to always double check.

BTW, have mentioned how much I love this watch?

Tracy...

It is not like that at all.......i paid almost 700 for watches that have issues that a 30 dollar timex does not have.

These guys do alot of great things with these watches but one thing about these groups and the members is I think we should not stand for these quality control problems......there is no reason for it. The is no reason I should recieve a watch from a certain very popular dealer with a black spot on the face. That is the dealers responsiblity to look at the item before he ships it.

If you read the whole tread,.. you will note that the same thing happened to me when I first

came here, same for others, however difference being we did more research before deciding

our next move.

The information is here for you,... but here is a short course.

QC is a problem, which we all have been fighting and working around for years.

Some of it is intentional we would suspect, but some is just due to the conditions of the game.

As for dealer inspection, most dealers never see the watches, due to drop-shipping...

Some do however like TTK, Narikaa, and other smaller dealers.

Good thing here with us however is number One, you won't get ripped off, and Two you

can obtain a better dial, a fix or a replacement.

Good luck in future, whatever you decide. :D