When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6154 Egyptian I ed - 8 Days [ENZO] - 47mm unique piece

bigbadbrad

-

After loooong time looking for an Ang 8, this one finally came up. Those that know their PAM Historia know that the "Little Egyptian" came with a Rolex 16-ligne / 15j 618, and not the Ang 8 as shown here.

The Ang 8 days was, however, a gen movement in the 47mm PAMs from 1940s-50s (leaving aside the new mvmt that uses the name).

So, this one is a unique historical interpretation which was wrought by ENZO (many thanks for all that detail & artisanship mate).

The Ang is set in a screw-crown 6154 case with a choc RADIOMIR PANERAI Base dial. It has an accurate Tropic plexiglass dome crystal up front as well as a plexiglass display back. The watch comes with an ENZO hand made strap using WWII-era leather and a GPF buckle.

Here's a gen w/ faded dial:

289891-6033.jpg

I will do this superb piece justice (photography) later, but as I'm about to leave for hols, these are my first quick shots:

289891-6034.jpg

289891-6035.jpg

289891-6036.jpg

289891-6037.jpg

this crown photo by ENZO:

289891-6038.jpg

One I will be keeping (life permitting) :D Thanks for sharing this one w/ me.

Cheers - BBB

ps no need to PM, not selling on - thanks!

Edited by bigbadbrad

He, he, he ...

Matey !!!

babola

Maate - I need to get down to En Zed - been a while - and imbibe w/ all 'youse' adoptive Kiwis!

Then I can forgive the loss of the Cup :lol:

Thx for being a true board-mate - cheers, BBB

ps what's up w/ "Flight of the Conchords"?!!!

actually - it's bloody funny - look fwd to hearing that vowel shift each week :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by bigbadbrad

Maate - I need to get down to En Zed - been a while - and imbibe w/ all 'youse' adoptive Kiwis!

Then I can forgive the loss of the Cup :lol:

Thx for being a true board-mate - cheers, BBB

ps what's up w/ "Flight of the Conchords"?!!!

actually - it's bloody funny - look fwd to hearing that vowel shift each week :thumbsupsmileyanim:

...and youre about to get beaten once again in 2007 Rugby World Cup soon my friend...yeeha ! :bicycle:

'Flight of the conchords' - mate, they themselves can't believe their luck and recent raise of popularity - they're absolutely stoked ! It' funny how popular 'down-to-earth' Kiwi humour can sometimes become :)

cheers,

babola

Edited by babola