When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for some bling (diamonds)

Feta1

:whistling:

well i cant comment on CZ and the quality of the materials etc. ill leave that for the experts ... that said ... i have recived a TT asian sub. with Serti Dial yesterday from a RWi member in a trade we did ...

It packs a powerful punch and apperance people just look at it everywere and i mean everywere (street , lift public transport) never were used to so much attention with any of my other watches but its obvious why its just visible from a mile away, see the picture next to my solid gold chain ...

IM not sure that im gonna wear it more then few days due to constant attention that it drags on u becouse of how it looks anyway for what is worth ...

jfreeman can i join in the club :thumbsupsmileyanim:

296030-1752.jpg

regards laz

Cosmo is quite right about CZ vs diamonds.

When you judge a watch, you're often judging the person wearing it. If they don't look like they'd spend half a million dollars on a watch, it's going to look fake. That's the downside of bling. If you have a rap record contract it looks good, if you work in McDonalds, not so good. :p

In fact part of the problem with CZ is that it looks unrealistically good to the naked eye - it's perfect, colourless, flawless - only the very best diamonds could match it, you would have to be very wealthy to afford the real deal. And of course, no manufacturer in their right mind would use top diamonds in a watch either.

One thing I could be persuaded about with rep watch CZ though is that it is might be cut and set badly - and look poor because of that. (Not to mention some of the haphazard placement mentioned above). A watch dial setting also isn't a solitaire ring setting.

Just my two cents....

i wonder if the OP ever settled on anything.. here's a sample of one of the best "blings" around in repland, BCE bling bezel.. if you *really* wanna bling it up get the SS bracelet cuz it's supposed to be polished as well :X DAMN! gotta wear shades

296048-1745.jpg

keep us in mind to the OP let us know what you get

That BCE with diamonds is just gorgeous, the diamond bezel works so well with the watch design.

What a perfect night on the town companion.

I looked at dealers sites for the BCE with diamonds but can't see any.

Does anyone know who may possible have this model?

Thanks!