When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

LF: good place to buy the 007 UPO black rubber strap

Projek_01

hey, i am looking for the straps for my 007UPO. i looked on silix and sent them a email but they never got back to me. do you guys have a place you guys can recomend me to. if you cannot post a place, plz email me at projek_01@hotmail.com

thanks!

Keep trying Silix ! I'm sure he will get back to you soon, you just have to be a little patient... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 4 weeks later...

Silix is the only dealer who has a correct replica of the rubber strap for the 45mm Planet Ocean. The rubber straps shipped out on other Planet Oceans, are regular Seamaster straps, and have different shaped notch holes, different size tongue on the buckle, and only feature the words 'Omega Seamaster' on the inside, where the Planet Ocean strap features the words 'Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean'. (Also, I personally consider the PO strap to be charcoal grey rather than black, as shown on Ofrei.com, but others insist that it is actually black :lol: ) Best of luck with your purchase

Silix is the only dealer who has a correct replica of the rubber strap for the 45mm Planet Ocean. The rubber straps shipped out on other Planet Oceans, are regular Seamaster straps, and have different shaped notch holes, different size tongue on the buckle, and only feature the words 'Omega Seamaster' on the inside, where the Planet Ocean strap features the words 'Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean'. (Also, I personally consider the PO strap to be charcoal grey rather than black, as shown on Ofrei.com, but others insist that it is actually black :lol: ) Best of luck with your purchase

The one I bought from Jay (silix) has the Planet Ocean Seamaster on it, and even has the Stainless Steel inside the bucke, just like the gen. The frist one that I bouhgt didnt have the stainless steel on the buckle so I ordered a gen buckle from ofrei, and the second one I ordered from jay its perfect, and comes with the 1.8mm spring bars, I dont have problems with it. Cheers for Jay.

chaly

Edited by CegaRazoR

The one I bought from Jay (silix) has the Planet Ocean Seamaster on it, and even has the Stainless Steel inside the bucke, just like the gen. The frist one that I bouht didnt have the stainless steel on the buckle so I ordered a gen buckle from ofrei, and the second one I ordered from jay its perfect, and comes with the 1.8mm spring bars, I dont have problems with it. Cheers from Jay.

chaly

And that's what i want :D .....sounds good, i'm going to order it later tonight, if it's not like yours, i will be very dissapointed

Cheers Jason