When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you take a link or two out of a Speedy Moon Watch rep

This has been answered at least 500 times. ;)

But let's do it again: You need to push the pins out a bit with jeweler's screwdriver or some kind of thick needle (use a small hammer to hit the screwdriver/needle)... and then use pliers to pull the pins out. In the backside of your Speedy bracelet you should find small arrows pointing at the direction of the pins (and what direction you should push them).

Detach the link and then use the hammer again to push the pins in. Don't force it or you might damage the pin. If the pin is in correct spot (going to the holes) you don't need to hit them hard. It's very easy and you'd better learn to do it yourself (if you purchase more watches in the future).

You can also buy a bracelet pin tool if you want but personally I have never needed one. Works well with "home tools" as well.

This has been answered at least 500 times. ;)

But let's do it again: You need to push the pins out a bit with jeweler's screwdriver or some kind of thick needle (use a small hammer to hit the screwdriver/needle)... and then use pliers to pull the pins out. In the backside of your Speedy bracelet you should find small arrows pointing at the direction of the pins (and what direction you should push them).

Detach the link and then use the hammer again to push the pins in. Don't force it or you might damage the pin. If the pin is in correct spot (going to the holes) you don't need to hit them hard. It's very easy and you'd better learn to do it yourself (if you purchase more watches in the future).

You can also buy a bracelet pin tool if you want but personally I have never needed one. Works well with "home tools" as well.

Thanks By-Tor.

I used your instructions to resize a Seiko Monster I received today.

Good Show! You just made my day. :D