When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gauging interest for a group buy of the new ceramic rose gold Big Bang

stockey

I saw that some members have done this,so i will try to organize one for the new ceramic rose gold Big Bang,i have found a good dealer,i want to gauge the interest first,the price would be $660 shipped,there would be space for 9 buyer, 10 with me.

Edited by stockey

I saw that some members have done this,so i will try to organize one for the new ceramic rose gold Big Bang,i have found a good dealer,i want to gauge the interest first,the price would be $660 shipped,there would be space for 9 buyer, 10 with me.

Ooh, gosh. I could do maybe half of that, so to quote Sam Goldwyn, include me out. :wounded1:

you will never get it at $400,maybe i can have it a bit cheaper than $660,even at $660 shipped it still much cheaper than over $800 without shipping,and that dealer check every watch he sends for defect,i guess nobody wants to buy this watch for cheaper.

660 is too much. Simple as that. Tell him 400 for 50 instead of 660 for 10 or no deal.

A group buy to get a watch at the price it was before? Ironic... 660 was more than the price of most ceramic/SS a few weeks ago.

I'd be interested however but not at 660 except if the HBB comes with a swiss 7750, is it?

Who you are talking with for this group buy?

450-500 shipped seems reasonable given the price of the ceramic models and probably would allow S&H and profits to all the chain from maker to dealer?

The factory price of the ceramic bezel BB is over $500 for sure,so you will never get it at $450,i will order one for myself,probably a tuiga,because you don't see the darn stickers and will forget about the group buy,but this watch is to expensive,i won't deny that.

Well, I guess then the factory has to change their pricing structure. And we all know the cartel dealers are buddies with the factory!

If someone is like "hey, i'll take 50 pieces" i doubt the factory will be like "well you still pay the same price as if you buy one piece".

I agree... it's even pushing it for me to buy one of these for $400 ! And even then, I'd prefer a steel one with ceramic bezel - perhaps the mellow yellow?

And as someone else mentioned, why not try a group buy for the all steel version at $300?

$660 I will take with a genuine Swiss ETA tri-compax movement.