When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Steelfish DOA

DarrenH

Hi,

Recieved my much awaited new Steelfish this morning and it is D.O.A. - not running at all despite winding, shaking etc.... Th esecond hand is between 4 and 5 and when wound it moves forward and backward between the 4 and 5 markers. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do with this, as it is a lot of money to waste if it cannot be resolved.

Thanks

Darren

UPDATE: I contacted PT (dealer) and he almost immediately replied with "return it to me for replacement" So, off it went into the post and I checked with the mail today and it is confirmed as having reached its destination (PT!). So, I am now eargerly awaiting the replacement Steelfish PT has said he will send me. Referring to being damaged in transit, I can't see that as the cause of the problem as PT always packages his watches very, very well. He also does a qualiy check on all watches and this one passed the test - so I don't know. I must admit I was very disappointed to receive this beautiful watch not working. The reason I buy from PT is that he gives excellent service, and is one of the good guys. We need to keep buying from people like PT - look after the decent dealers so they stay here!

UPDATE: I contacted PT (dealer) and he almost immediately replied with "return it to me for replacement"

Of course he did. Why did you have to make it public before you received a reply from him?