When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to get Buckles?

cyphion

Hello,

First I would like to say what a great resource this forum is. You guys are all aces in my book. Second, with the help of this forum, I ordered my first replica, a PAM 104 from Josh at perfectclones88.com. The watch arrived to New Jersey in 4 days from the time that it was ordered.

Awesome. :D:D

The watch was perfect, and Josh was top notch with the communication. I will definitly be ordering from him again. Thanks again Josh.

But now I am on a hunt for new straps! I have found ones that I like but the problem is the buckle. I would like the Pre-V Buckle with the correct Panerai Logos in polished steel.

Guys, again this is an awesome forum and thanks for having it.

Thanks again,

cyphion

But now I am on a hunt for new straps! I have found ones that I like but the problem is the buckle. I would like the Pre-V Buckle with the correct Panerai Logos in polished steel.

Welcome, Cyphion, from a fellow newbie!

I too have been searching for (rep) logo buckles in polished or even brushed steel. If you guys have tips please PM us.

Recently, a guy who was selling logo buckles on *bay was shut down for doing so (he doesn't list them as OEM, but pretty close, so Panerai put their foot down). He's in Florida. If I get word that he's re-registered, I'll PM you, cyphion. :(