When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch on it's way!

911RS

I'd like to share with you guys my excitement! :bounce:

What do you guys think?

First, CONGRATS, hugs!

Second, wow that Vaclume is fantastic. I've also been noticing that a lot of people are plumping down for the 177h of late, like erwinner, slai, me, phoband, and others.

If you're stuck for strap suggestions, here is a great recent thread on it. :)

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=297717

First, CONGRATS, hugs!

Second, wow that Vaclume is fantastic. I've also been noticing that a lot of people are plumping down for the 177h of late, like erwinner, slai, me, phoband, and others.

If you're stuck for strap suggestions, here is a great recent thread on it. :)

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=297717

You read my mind! I'm stuck between the Micah V dark and the Flat Black with the brushed buckle.

I don't even know how the sizing works. Or how to pick which buckle size. I have pretty small wrists.

Thanks for the hug! :group:

Edited by 911RS

You read my mind! I'm stuck between the Micah V dark and the Flat Black with the brushed buckle.

Note about the Micah V Dark: opinions on it from my friends vary from "ooh, that's a nice colour!", to "wow, it's not as nice as a leather strap", the implication being that it's plastic or something.

It's true that the V Dark doesn't have a rich, leather texture. In fact, it's a bit matte, TBH. The Flat Black looks similar in look and feel, don't you think?

It's very different from the Copperplate (w/ white stitching) which I also have now. Didn't look the best on the 177h, so I didn't mention it.

The Micah straps I fancy at the moment are the Red, Pale Rider, and especially the Gobi (the latter for the 177h specifically!).

I don't even know how the sizing works. Or how to pick which buckle size. I have pretty small wrists.

I have 5.7" wrists, and somehow, I'm crazy enough to pull a Fiddy off. I know the recent wrist-check shots make it look a bit ungainly on me, but when seen full frontal, it's gorgeous.

My normal wristsize is 115/75, using the third or fourth top-most hole, but often, the second since I like it TIGHT. ;)

The Micah I have, as I said, has a "tongue" which is 150 long, and it gives one a gorgeous tail effect.

Either way, you can't lose with a Micah or a Strapculture on the 177! :)

Thanks for the hug! :group:

:winkiss:

Note about the Micah V Dark: opinions on it from my friends vary from "ooh, that's a nice colour!", to "wow, it's not as nice as a leather strap", the implication being that it's plastic or something..

I bit the bullet last night and ordered the V Dark B) Your watch inspired me and I also ordered the Strapculture pirate buckle to fit it.

The Micah straps I fancy at the moment are the Red, Pale Rider, and especially the Gobi (the latter for the 177h specifically!).

I have 5.7" wrists, and somehow, I'm crazy enough to pull a Fiddy off. I know the recent wrist-check shots make it look a bit ungainly on me, but when seen full frontal, it's gorgeous.

With a tape measure snug to my wrist I'm 6.25" I ordered a 125/75 do you think that is ok?

My normal wristsize is 115/75, using the third or fourth top-most hole, but often, the second since I like it TIGHT. ;)

I like mine a little more lose so that when my arms are down the watch slightly rests on my hand where the wrist meets it.

The Micah I have, as I said, has a "tongue" which is 150 long, and it gives one a gorgeous tail effect.

Now I'm thinking I should have gotten the 150/80 like yourself.

Either way, you can't lose with a Micah or a Strapculture on the 177! :)

I got the strap and the buckle... best of both worlds hahaha

Edited by 911RS