When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anonimo USA

rolli

Actually I have been looking at these for a few months. They have some really cool designs. They use a bronze alloy in a few of their model at the look of the watch when it patinas is awesome. Very nice pieces and pretty darn affordable too. Quite a few of their watches are right at the 2,000.00 usd mark and I don't know if they even make one over 3k. Oris, Anonimo, and Sinn are some of the best bargains in gen watches.

Sean K

Quite a few of their watches are right at the 2,000.00 usd mark and I don't know if they even make one over 3k. Oris, Anonimo, and Sinn are some of the best bargains in gen watches.

Sean K

I agree with you about Oris and Sinn, but I'm not sure too many Anonimo's are around 2,000. They have only one model I know of called "three glasses" that is kind of small and not that interesting (IMO). I should look this up, but I think most of there typical models are between 3-5,000 (USD).

http://www.anonimo.com/models/millemetri.html

Here is a link they have a ton of models. I've called the only jeweler in the Chicagoland area that sells them and he priced out a few over the phone. The ones that I talked to him about were about 2k. I didn't go over the whole catalog though. One of the designers is former Panerai designer. The D-Date is one of the models made in the bronze alloy.

Sean K

Edited by seank1

If anyone has the watchannual from 2007 you should read about the company. Many of the original designers stayed and formed Anomino when panerai was bought. The influence on their design should be apparant. I have been going back and forth on one of their models. Any experiences, anyone?