When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

An Interesting Kind of Radiomir

Victoria

But definitely copyright infringement, since isn't Radiomir trademarked by Panerai?

Presenting, The Alpha Radiomir!

299978-3019.jpg

- BIG 45MM ALPHA RADIOMIR MIYOTA 21JEWELS AUTOMATIC MANS WATCH WITH PALE YELLOW DIAL

- Movement : 8215 MIYOTA 21 JEWELS Automatic movement (MADE IN JAPAN )

- ( ALL 316L STAINLESS STEEL FOR CASE & BACK )

- Case : 316L Stainless Steel Case With Synthetic Arch Crystal & See Through Back

- ( EVERY WATCH HAVE INDIVIDUAL SERIAL CODE. LIMITED EDITION FOR ONLY 400PCS )

Starting bid: US $65.99

Buy It Now price: US $80.99

Link here

Obviously, also comes in white dial with stunning red markers:

299978-3020.jpg

Guess I chose the wrong week to quit rep watches...

Sorry to say Lady Vic......I see no display of the term 'Radiomir' on the dial of this watch.......if the seller was merely appropriating the term 'Radiomir'....to imply Radiomir 'style'.......then I can't see OP getting their panties in a fankle about it ....especially when compared to your Davidson's Fiddy.......perhaps I'm wrong....:D:

Guess I chose the wrong week to quit rep watches...

Surley not....why we've hardly gotten to know each other.....and besides you've not ordered anything from me......( altho' I won't tell about some of the lovely items that Reg has been enquiring about on your behalf )....!

Edited by TTK

Surley not....why we've hardly gotten to know each other.....and besides you've not ordered anything from me......( altho' I won't tell about some of the lovely items that Reg has been enquiring about on your behalf )....!

Don't kiss and tell now, TTK!

Good things come to those who wait. And wait. And perhaps wait a little more, like men do when their wives go to Harvey Nick's, capiche?

@Lady Vic......a gentleman never kisses and tells......surely you know that.....unless of course you're ex-Guards.....blue or royal.....!

Harvey Nicks.....is that a rehab centre.....do tell....!

Edited by TTK