When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega GMT

b16a2

Today I received an Omega GMT, such as the Asian one that By-tor has already reviewed, courtesy of Natron. A big thank you to Natron, as the service I recevied was flawless!

303997-289.jpg

The dial is fantastic. The wave pattern really is good, especially in the sunlight! Date window has the correct white outline, and the date font is good also.

The crown is much better than the one available on the new 'ultimate GMT' that is available. It also sits nice and deep into the crown guards as per the gen.

303997-290.jpg

It is of a similar size to the SMP Chrono, but not as bulky (depth is less due to the movement). This is a watch that would be great for everyday use, a real good daily beater, which is what I intend it to be.

The strap is very comfortable, and the watch itself is light. I would say it is almost as comfortable as my Aerospace, and that's the most comfortable watch I have ever worn.

The clasp closes securely, and leaves me in no fear of it coming undone whilst wearing it.

303997-291.jpg

The bezel insert and the numbers are very sharp no blurry print, or uneven edges. The rotation of the bezel is also nice and firm.

I am glad I have finally obtained the Omega GMT, it is the best watch for the momeny without a doubt. If you haven't got one, go and buy one........NOW :D

B16a2

Nice watch ... but its a watch not a rolex

'No, it's and Omeega!' haha

It's approx 41/42mm without the crown. The movement is asian. The GMT hand seems to just turn of it's own accord, I am not certain that it has the function of a GMT hand. It can be adjusted. When the crown is pulled out to adjust the date, turning itanti-clockwise adjusts the date, and clockwise to move the GMT hand.