When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

5513 case needed

1665fan

There are a few options that I've found. 1) First is MBW at around $350usd, requires some modification to look correct but they're cheap, relatively. 2) The next is http://www.jewelryandwatch.com/, the prices this guy asks are pretty outrageous. 3) The other option is this guy in vietnam, doesn't list the 5513, but he probably could get it, don't know what sort of prices he asks http://www.vintagewatchesmq.com/sub_menu3....;brandcode=part. I suspect some other members can offer some other suggestions. I'd love to find a decent case that doesn't require modification and doesn't cost a fortune. Hopefully somebody will chime in with more info.

Well, Heywood, I think you've pretty well covered it. I tried contacting the guy over in Viet Nam and got no reply, but I wasn't very persistant.

Finding a 5513 case is very tough. You'd almost do as well as to buy the whole watch. The problem is that if you have a case, it's easy to find a movt and dial and build or rebuild a watch. It's just like trying to find a 16610 case- they're just not around.

These cases never make it to the marketplace. Anyone who happens to find one is going to keep it and build their own watch.

Hi,

thank you for your answers so far!

I didn't expect to get a genuine case,

because in that case it would be a gen

watch, and the price would be so.

But a good aftermarket case with the right

dimensions to fit gen parts, like tropic 19

or gen tube, that would be fine.

If you know something, please let me know!!

Regards

Chris