When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi ! All Members

Bugs

I have been reading and reading here for a couple of day`s and would say Hi !

My interest i reps. started 20 years back in N.Y. Visiting there while I was going to college in CA. My Chinese friend introduced me to a friend of a friend that sold this "fake watches". I was really amazed how good they where made, and wow what a price. Think of potential for impressing the other gender.

After buying a couple of them it took me some more years to really begin understanding the industry that worked to replicate this watches.

The effort to copy, find materials and .... work under various conditions have impressed me more and more during the years gone since then.

So the mechanic in me and the boy who likes to tinker with things have been really hooked on reps.

So I became a collector, travelling a lot during the years and searching gave me a quite good collection. Until last year when had some uninvited guests that fancied my collection more than me and seperated me from the collection.

So to find a way to replace my collection and even upgrade it went to web searched and after a while I came across this Forum, so I thought, heck why not give it a try so here I am.

Bugs