When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where should i buy my Cousteau Diver

82KUBA

After 2 months of research ive desided to go with the CD as my next rep.....im aware of the QC problems with this rep.... i was going to use brand9avenue because they emailed me back comfirming that they check all there watches before shipping or Puretime (Angus) ........im in the eastcoast ny/nj USA which who whould be the safest .....i would like to make my purchase by the end of this week ....... any tips would be helpful thanx

Hi,

if you don't mind buying from the EU I definitely recommend Precious Time as he does QC.

I also bought my CD ( which I unfortunately had to sell due to some financial trouble ) from PT.

It came without any flaws and was a real beauty. So far I have bought several watches from him and every watch

arrived in perfect condition.

Think about it....

Regards

Moppel

if you are patient and you want to get the cheapest i would suggest "ruby" she sells them for around $385 shipped, but you have to wait for her to order them from the factory. she inspects the watch before shipping and even emails you a pic of the actual watch before shipping. if you are VERY patient i would suggest to post a "wanted" ad either here or RWI and see if you can buy one used. i just bought one used with perfect day/date alignment for $295. also, when buying used it will be shipped from the US...most of the time. im in PA by the way. :D

If you're worried about Drop shipping Jay at Http://www.silix-prime.com performs QC on all of his watches before he ships them. He also happens to be the cheapest around. Not sure about any of the other dealers. I've heard a lot of good things about people's Cousteaus from Andrew as well as josh. Go with your gut!

just got mine in today from Johua ... pics to follow later this week .. I am not concerned so much with saving a few dollars now day's as i am more concerned about service after the purchase and getting a quality watch ... both these things I can count on with Joshua... but you will have to decide on your own who you feel most comfortable with

I was lured away for a while with better 'deals' and when the watch arrived defective was left with a worthless watch and no choices... I learned from my mistakes ... check out the other rep sites for reviews of the dealers also..

just got mine in today from Johua ... pics to follow later this week .. I am not concerned so much with saving a few dollars now day's as i am more concerned about service after the purchase and getting a quality watch ... both these things I can count on with Joshua... but you will have to decide on your own who you feel most comfortable with

I was lured away for a while with better 'deals' and when the watch arrived defective was left with a worthless watch and no choices... I learned from my mistakes ... check out the other rep sites for reviews of the dealers also..

thanks and just like you said im not looking for the best deal i dont mind paying the average price ( around 400usd shipped ) im looking for QC ..... ive got a pam h117 and a upo rep. and both times had to send them back cause of QC.....dont want the waiting and to pay return shipping but i understand its part of the game ....thanks for the tips keep them coming

thanks and just like you said im not looking for the best deal i dont mind paying the average price ( around 400usd shipped ) im looking for QC ..... ive got a pam h117 and a upo rep. and both times had to send them back cause of QC.....dont want the waiting and to pay return shipping but i understand its part of the game ....thanks for the tips keep them coming

In US you should try TWP too...good services.. B)

Ok guys after sleeping on it i followed my gut and just placed the order with Puretime (Angus)........ i desided to use one of this sites trusted dealers and he also promised to do a QC check ...... in his email he said he would check for the dust and the date wheel problems ..... so payment sent fingers crossed wish me luck .......

Ok guys after sleeping on it i followed my gut and just placed the order with Puretime (Angus)........ i desided to use one of this sites trusted dealers and he also promised to do a QC check ...... in his email he said he would check for the dust and the date wheel problems ..... so payment sent fingers crossed wish me luck .......

Hello,

How did you do the payment? Last time I used PayPal, and it was easy, but they don't use that anymore and all they have is Western Union and sites which don't work for the US.

I PM ed him ..he gave me a price on the watch and a rubber strap for my pam and then sent me and email address where to send the money ........ i sent the payment and forwarded all the info to him...... he emailed me today and told me that he will get the items tomorrow and ship them to me friday ... also gave me the tracking number that will be used .... pretty good service so far

I PM ed him ..he gave me a price on the watch and a rubber strap for my pam and then sent me and email address where to send the money ........ i sent the payment and forwarded all the info to him...... he emailed me today and told me that he will get the items tomorrow and ship them to me friday ... also gave me the tracking number that will be used .... pretty good service so far

Wait, you sent payment through RWG? How did you send the money? What money transfer service did you use?

• 2 weeks later...