When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Been browsing HBB's

plaifender

So for the last couple weeks I've been wrapping my head around purchasing an HBB. I love the way it looks.. but I just don't know if it describes "ME" as a person (name that movie quote..)

After alot of searching (or at least 20-30 minutes worth).. i still haven't been able to find any reviews of the cheaper version HBB. I'd prefer to go for the 100buck version and then if i like it.. save up for the $500(or is it 400) HBB SS...

Anyone got any reviews/remarks/pics of their personal 21jewel HBB.. i know i'm being the wussy, no-money pants, guinea pig, reference relier.. but I'm dyin to know...

comments, photos or money appreciated

it sucks buddy , its nowhere close to the genuine.. why would you ever buy one of these, even the chronos are fake..

my opinion is to try the gen at an ad and then save those 100bucks towards a decent rep.

just my 2 cents.

already done that jkarpas... trying a watch on at the dealer is not the same as wearing it everyday and getting a real feel for how you like it. But you do have a point.. they don't look NEARLY as good as the ceramic reps.... I might just bite the bullet in 3 months or so then...

pierhublot1vu0.jpg

hublotcloseupiq8.jpg

What's not to love?

By the way, most people don't know this cheapo version isn't supposed to be A21j, that it should have ceramic, and not ceramic paint, and that finally, that YG makes it a super fantasy, but not even my Panerai watches have garnered as many double-takes as this one watch.

If you live in a place where Hublot is huge, and sadly, you do Ryan, then by all means save. But though I cannot recommend to you the collector I got this from, I do know Narikaa just got me the HBB Aspen, and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival.

Go with Narikaa...if you can spare the money, it will whet your appetite until you can save the $800 for the other ones.

@Plaifender below: Yes, that is true. I'm sure Asturias, parts of Castilla La Mancha, and Galicia are not the most elegant-crazed places, or even some areas of Madrid, but if you've ever been to Ibiza recently, it's wall-to-wall HBBs, as per my mother. YG = yellow gold. ;)

Go with Narikaa...if you can spare the money, it will whet your appetite until you can save the $800 for the other ones.

Good advice.. didn't know that you had one of these ones. by the way.. my noviceness comes out again: what is a YG?

p.s. wouldn't say that hublot is huge here. Only 3 stores in barrio salamanca have Hublots and i've never seen anyone with a big bang here in my life.. the madrile

Edited by plaifender