When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Patek Phillipe Nautilus Jumbo's in Puretime's Forum

mezzanine

Wondering about the new watches I saw listed in Angus' collector forum. Are these new 'super-reps' or is he able to source the same MBK's as some of the other dealers?

They look nice....and I remember reading when the first of the PP Nautilus Jumbo reviews started to emerge that there were going to be more 'mainstream' versions of the watch coming through the rep channels in the not-so-distant future. He says that they're the same quality as the MBW's that are currently being offered by TTK and Paso, etc...

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...mp;#entry307490

I'm surprised he has posted an actual watch :D

when was the last time Angus has done that?

welcome back to teh king!!!

and i am so wanting that PP with the diamond markers... omg

someone buy my montblanc TW or something, lol...

HELP :( I can't get another watch... i only have one wrist! Grr Argh!

TTK stated recently that the PPNautilus was not a MBW, but rather a MBK.

These models are the same style as the ones that he was selling. But are they the same quality?

The MBK's were retaling for 100.00USD more than PureTimes pricing. Not sure.

Perhaps PureTime or TTK might let us know the answer.

The models illustrated on his web page do not seem to be the same that TTK and a few others are currently showing as MBK models.

The difference in price at approx. 100.00 cheaper I think reflect the difference in both the eta movement, as well as the case and dial configuration.

PT's models are actually a more appropriate dial to the gens with the connected lines around the outside of the face, and Roman numerals as apposed to markers. The Power reserve dial is not near the quality, IMO, as the models that TTK is offering in his Nautilus version.

The crown in PT's model offer seems much larger, and the case seems to be thicker as well.

It would be nice to get some clarification of the differences, real or imagined, from the dealers themselves. 100.00 cheaper for the same watch offered by TTK seems pretty absurd.

It's interesting that he's sourcing MBW's, is it not?

Thought it would be hard for a china based dealer to access the taiwanese reps.

No it is not MBW, I dont have a chance to do a comparison but it really feels very nice. When I have access to the MBW Nautilus and I will make a side by side comparison.

And it was not a hard thing for me to get the Taiwanese reps, but for some watches which is dominated by MBW and I cannot get easily.

I have got the TW Best Subs, TW Best SDs and also the ladies Yacht-Masters, they are pretty good ones from TW.