When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reps in Moscow - yeah baby!!!!

Guest leonado

MAHLER

If you're not from Russia, forget these sites.

Prices are higher than "local" prices, delivery costs to other countires are quite high as well.

I usually use such sites for information purposes only.

The only watch I've bought in Moscow so far was FM Crazy Hours (from www.moscowatch.ru), the pictures of which I have posted in the photo gallery.

Lotsa love in this thread.

Gotovina, perhaps emigrate to Cuba and report back in about 1 year on your eternal bliss.

When in doubt, trash America. Between the USA and people's sob stories about thier parents, no one has to take responsibility for themselves anymore.

Brilliant!!!!

:thumbsupsmileyanim: I do not know where Gotovina got the idea that comunism is good for the people. It is good for the few chosen but oppressive form of government as a whole. If you where born and grew up in a communist society, you will not see the difference from other form of government. Talk to east Germans after the Russians took over.

I am currently in Moscow on business....

As usual on my travels I look for reps and low and behold found some at a Metro station in the city center:

The replica prices certainly don't seem great, but have you found any nice Russian watches there? The prices that you find on some of the web sites selling Russian time pieces seem out of line with what I think they should cost.

The replica prices certainly don't seem great, but have you found any nice Russian watches there? The prices that you find on some of the web sites selling Russian time pieces seem out of line with what I think they should cost.

You can't expect the same prices on Russian watches in the west.

Still, here's a reference on what they cost in Russia (divide by 27).

BTW, speaking of Russian watches.

47746-36814.gif

Does it look familiar?

Edited by eLiNK

MAHLER

If you're not from Russia, forget these sites.

Prices are higher than "local" prices, delivery costs to other countires are quite high as well.

I usually use such sites for information purposes only.

The only watch I've bought in Moscow so far was FM Crazy Hours (from www.moscowatch.ru), the pictures of which I have posted in the photo gallery.

Thanks of the information

Once again, Slay, I admire your willingness to show your unparalleled ignorance!!!

Cheers, mate!

calm down mate... if you cant laugh about that, i'm really sorry for you! came across that the moment i was reading this thread and i just couldnt stop laughing :)