When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reps in Moscow - yeah baby!!!!

Guest leonado

Guest leonado

I am currently in Moscow on business....

As usual on my travels I look for reps and low and behold found some at a Metro station in the city center: 1950 Pam with swan neck, as good as they come, for a mere 500 US$. Ouch!!! Seller wouldn't negotiate... also has a Submersible and Arktos. Also saw a Breguet with ETA and diamond bezel and case lugs with diamonds. Stunning piece but 500 US$....

many reps with asian auto for around 120 US$ and quartz models....

very little Rolex. I guess their lawyers make too much pressure....

also hand bags and wallets and sunglasses to be had....

L

Guest leonado
The prices was better on Lenin times... When Gorbatjov came he and Regan screwed everything up!!! Thats way the prices are so high now in Moscow...

//robi

Yeah, everything is very expensive in Moscow. But so many dudes driving around in Merc V12, Lexus, etc...

Guest leonado

I have been to BKK, TH about 15 times and get all my top quality reps from there at prices between 135 to 250 Euro.....

I am still intrigued by the Breguet with diamond lugs....never seen before and simply stunning but 500 US$........

L

Edited by leonado

The prices was better on Lenin times... When Gorbatjov came he and Regan screwed everything up!!! Thats way the prices are so high now in Moscow...

//robi

If it wasn't for Reagan the Russians wouldn't be on this website and St. Petersburg wouldn't have Prada and all the luxury items at it's finger tips. Us capitalists look past the rampant corruption and mafia. Free market economy at its finest.

Sean K

Guest leonado

Cubans aint happy....they all want to get to Miami as fast as they can or marry someone to take them outta there!!!

Edited by leonado

Lotsa love in this thread.

Gotovina, perhaps emigrate to Cuba and report back in about 1 year on your eternal bliss.

When in doubt, trash America. Between the USA and people's sob stories about thier parents, no one has to take responsibility for themselves anymore.

Brilliant!!!!

Just a reminder that this is the sort of thread that cuts binds the between us

upsetting the free natural flow of information and friendship..

In here, we are simply RWG.CC citizens...

Absolutely right!

Perhaps we should consider what political threads did to the vibe at RWG I about 1 year ago. Things got ugly, and many friendships were strained. Everyone has a right to their opinion, but spending time on a political forum would be more appropriate.

I made a promise to myself some time ago not to post on mindless political threads, and I just broke it today. SOrry to all, and I am renewing that promise now...

I'm done...

Guest leonado

My post got totally hijacked....

Lets be happy that our fellow russian watch collectors can enjoy high quality reps if they want to invest some rubles (about 15.000 for a Pan)

They also had a high quality Parmigiani for sale. Quite rare although I think TTK posted one before...

My post got totally hijacked....

Lets be happy that our fellow russian watch collectors can enjoy high quality reps if they want to invest some rubles (about 15.000 for a Pan)

They also had a high quality Parmigiani for sale. Quite rare although I think TTK posted one before...

Actully, I really like many of the genuine Russian wathes. Poljot builds some really great watches, and they are quite affordable! Good stuff!!!

Have I found these links that you think of it?

www.kopii.ru

www.swissmadewatch.ru

www.replicawatch.ru

www.replicacenter.ru

ps. only for chronicle... I believe that in the history the politics (any color) don't care about the people... do we change the world (perhaps) ? [censored] off the politics we look at the people....

Edited by MAHLER