When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just talked to RBJ

nonskeder

:) Just got off the phone with Joe. He is still sick (you can hear it in his voice) but slowly on the mend. Joe called me to inform me of progress with a project he is doing for me. I know that his customers have been worried that they are going to loose out on their watches but I feel that all will be well. Joe will get to them all but he has to maintain his health to do it. He is on the mend but still has a way to go. Hope this helps.

:) Just got off the phone with Joe. He is still sick (you can hear it in his voice) but slowly on the mend. Joe called me to inform me of progress with a project he is doing for me. I know that his customers have been worried that they are going to loose out on their watches but I feel that all will be well. Joe will get to them all but he has to maintain his health to do it. He is on the mend but still has a way to go. Hope this helps.

I talked to Joe for a few minutes yesturday and yes, he still sounds very ill in his voice and has been to the doctors numerous times and still has some additional visits to come. I was glad that he made an appearance on the board to explai his situation, while at the same time, defending his workmanship and himself for that matter from numerous flames....