When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

When are we going to be able to buy the 2007 CD?

Tom

When we can buy the CD 2007 is not the most important; I would like to know whether they fix the previous flaws/problems or not before I buy it!

BTW; local AD in HK already launch most of the IWC 2007 new collection. I guess the maker will compare their sample with GEN & launch them very soon........

I like the CD 2007 too!

Best Regards,

Raymond

What were the flaws in the 2006 version? I wasn't interested as it looked a bit boring but I'm a sucker for anything with Orange.

I'll wait until it's out for a while I think. Seems to be the best way. Also a bit silly to have a rep of a watch before the gen's even been released - bit of a giveaway!!!

What were the flaws in the 2006 version? I wasn't interested as it looked a bit boring but I'm a sucker for anything with Orange.

I'll wait until it's out for a while I think. Seems to be the best way. Also a bit silly to have a rep of a watch before the gen's even been released - bit of a giveaway!!!

~ Mis-Alignment of the bezel marking

~ Dust inside the sapphire; the painting tear-off from the bezel

~ Jam inside bezel

Anyone some extra info? :mellow:

I ,like to order the 2006 version, but still having doubts, don't want the CD to come with a lot of trouble...

If i want troube i'll ask my girlfriend.. :D:D:D

PT will do a QC on it, but are the problems with the dust under the cristal already there, or does it came later, because of the painting tear-off from the bezel?

<_<

The dust can easily be removed. The misaligned bezel will only be fixed if the factory redesigns the "cog" rotating the inner bezel. It would require either changing the teeth alignment or simply adding more teeth. I don't think that will be fixed out of this particular factory. The only hope is the Slevin which is coming from another better factory. Has anyone gotten one yet. I am eager to see pictures. :D

It seems to have been almost ready for quite some time now. Are we ever going to see it?

I have been told two more weeks, and am getting a little anxious. I have ten on preorder. Last month I was given a sample and I can honestly say that it is a sharp watch. I was told, probably lied to, that they are taking extra time to make sure that everything is perfect :whistling: we will see about that !

Edited by TWP