When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Texan!!

Hello to everyone.

I have purchased a replica, 16610 Sub, from PT and am amazed at the quality. Accuracy is honestly as good as the genuine SeaDweller on my wrist.

As an amatuer watchmaker, it is clear that servicing the replicas with ETA movements will be quite easy. I think every part is available here in the US from numerous sources.

I want to buy a "vintage" Sub replica, but read that the best are about $350. Is that true? Is it because of the case, or is it in the movement that causes such a price jump?

Anyway, I love this site and will be a regular here :)

Ha Ha Ha

Actually, yes, but only if it is very, very cold.

I prefer Bud Light :3a:

I crack up when I go to San Antonio's RiverWalk and see it on the "Premium Beers" list at a restaurant for $4 each. At the beer stores here, Lone Star sits next to Milwaukee's Best, Old Milwaukee, Key Stone, Miller High Life, and the like.

Welcome to the board!

IG

Welcome here... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The price depends in the first instance on the dealer you buy the watch from... there are some great Vintage Subs for a low budget also aviaible... for vintage watches MBW and WM had been the best sources... but now WM is out of business and MBW can't speak german so you can only try to buy a used one or contact Luckyyy over at TRC to get one...