When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

quick tip for ap eod owners

rkdk

After some initial trouble with the first one i got, paso was a superb gentleman, and sent me a second eod. Its all its said to be. A fantastic watch.

Took it on holiday to greece, on a watchprince strap, since the standart one is quite uncomfortable.

One day, as i was looking at it, all of a sudden i realized one of the screws on the back was missing. Also all of the other were very loose. I fastened them with a knife (didnt have a screwdriver at hand)

This isnt something youd notice, if you are wearing it with the normal strap, so i urge everyone to double check their casebacks. Its a pain to loose a screw <_<:p

Took it on holiday to greece, on a watchprince strap, since the standart one is quite uncomfortable.

isn't it...that's what I was talking but nobody other mentioned it before...the rep strap sucks!

One day, as i was looking at it, all of a sudden i realized one of the screws on the back was missing. Also all of the other were very loose. I fastened them with a knife (didnt have a screwdriver at hand)

This isnt something youd notice, if you are wearing it with the normal strap, so i urge everyone to double check their casebacks. Its a pain to loose a screw <_<:p

mine was cherrypicked...no need to add anything to that...

however, thanks for the advice...it's always good for other members!