When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Re-AR Coating in Europe

b16a2

Come on guys, give me your suggests.

What would you do?

Would you ask a refund to the company or would you wait n. more weeks hoping there will be no more mistakes (not very likely)?

I'm tired of this situation.....

I'd yank the plug.....*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*. Without a second thought. Sometimes enough is just enough.

Jakub's superlative service means there's no longer any real need to persist with the wild goose chases, headaches and frustration you've experienced here but thanks for trying anyway, appreciated by all I'm sure.

Sometimes enough is just enough.

Yes mate i totally share it..... unfortunately b16a2 seems to have a different opinion (maybe cause crystal is mine).

Jakub's superlative service means there's no longer any real need to persist with the wild goose chases, headaches and frustration you've experienced here but thanks for trying anyway, appreciated by all I'm sure.

Jakub's service is really great and no doubt he is a trustworthy, reliable and efficient guy.

i'm sending him a second sapphire next week.

:)

Yes mate i totally share it..... unfortunately b16a2 seems to have a different opinion (maybe cause crystal is mine).

Please do not make statements like this, the fact that the crystal is yours makes no difference. I too am tired of the situation as much as you. I have said to them enough times to just send it back. A replacement is on the way. Unfortunately there is little more that I can do. I have to take it on their word that they have sent a replacement and that it is a courier problem. Bearing in mind I received the first crystal back after 4 days with a very good AR coating, but just in a slightly wrong tint, I have no reason to suggest that a company with such a quick turnaround would suddenly become a rogue company.

I would like to thank you for your patience as it has been too long. I want you to know that I am on the phone to them daily chasing it up. I want to get your crystal back, or a replacement sent to you. I will not stop until I do, rest assured. I do understand your feelings though, as this has been a ridiculous time span since the crystal was returned to them.

I fully understand it's an uncomfortable position for you and i'm sorry for that but after more than two months and seeing you're not even considering asking a refund to have the quickest solution possible it's hard for me not to be at least a bit suspicios.

I really can't understand how you can give credit to those guys after so many mistakes and delays.

Btw, if i remember right slightly wrong tint means it was red despite your clear instructions for a blue tint.

They can't distinguish a blue tint from a red tint, will they send a replacement with right size and shape?

It wouldn't be the first lie...

You said it's a courier issue, probabily it's true, but it's not yours or mine problem, you're dealing with the coating company and its their responsability as they've chosen the courier and they pay for the shipping service (i suppose they use this courier regularly).

21.11.07 Another quick update for you guys:

After 68 days i still don't know where my crystal is and if i'll get it back sooner or later.

Company lost the crystal i shipped originally to b16a2 and they should replace it with another, hopefully with correct size, material and shape.

Last week they made the umpteenth disregarded promise: b16a2 should have received the crystal from the company at worst on monday.

Today is wednesday and no news so far.

I'm really speechless and i wonder if my claim to ask a refund and tell em to go to hell sounds unreasonable to all of you or just to b16a2.

I never said that your request to a refund was unreasonable nor did I imply such a thing. I was told the crystal was in transit to me. The company won't issue a refund if they believe that I will receive a crystal. I gave them a deadline, they haven't met the deadline. Therefore I will now demand a refund for value of the crystal. Don't make this personal Ryaku.

They believe you will receive the crystal?! :D

I'm afraid you're a little too naive.... they have been telling lies for months....

And in any case i suggested you to ask for a refund before they shipped the new crystal (did they really ship it? do you have a tracking number?)

There is no need to base mindless assumptions upon my personality based on speculations. I am far from naive. I have taken reasonable steps with the company. They have offered a different remedy each time, and they have not come to fruition. I predicted that you would have preferred a crystal in your hand, rather than money, because then you do not need to go through the processes of sourcing a crystal. This is my justification for waiting and seeing if they would deliver a replacement crystal. Yes, it seems that they have been lying. Now I will do what I can to get a refund. Remember I am on your side. This company have wasted alot of my time, I have just as much motivation to resolve this situation as you do.

Hi all,

a quick update:

ar company shipped the replacement and b16a2 received it last week.

Unfortunately they shipped a crystal with cyclops for a rolex watch (my watch is a 39mm railmaster, omega).

Uh...didn't they have all measures?! 53.gif19.gif

I bet there will be new surprises.

Stay tuned buddies. asd.gif

Edited by ryaku

I feel your pain, guys. Not to pump up the already inflated egos of Old Europe :lol: but what is it about the difficulty of companies based in english speaking countries to do a headache-free job helping us to improve our fake watches? I've been though nightmares trying to get DW overlays printed and cut in the US, and lot's of us were on the recieving end of Mark's UK printshop's screw job. There's red tinted AR and blue tinted PVD...then of course the watchmen cyclopses....sheesh!