When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trying to place this Breitling....

Aegis

Hey all,

ok I picked up this model...

post-7229-1189176652_thumb.jpg

And I'm trying to figure out the era it was initially made. I don't have a Chronolog handy to take a look through, but I'm pretty sure it's not a current model.

Does anyone have an idea when this was initially produced? By the styling is I would almost say sometime in the 60's but i have no way to be sure really.

Thanks in advance!

Hey all,

ok I picked up this model...

And I'm trying to figure out the era it was initially made. I don't have a Chronolog handy to take a look through, but I'm pretty sure it's not a current model.

Does anyone have an idea when this was initially produced? By the styling is I would almost say sometime in the 60's but i have no way to be sure really.

Thanks in advance!

+1

To be honest, I always thought the rep makers were trying to produce a Formex, then decided nobody would know what that was so they stuck a Breitling badge on it. So I'd like to know the answer to that too.

I understand that it might well be a fantasy piece, which is fine, but it's also marked "Limited Liberty"... not sure if that makes a difference......

The model number doesn't match the Navi series either so I thought perhaps the description was incorrect.

Still like it either way, which is why I purchased it of course, hehe!