When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Flame Thrower

TWP

Yes, it was me all right...otherwise known as 'Mr. 50%', which was actually pretty generous. A lot of girls got even less....

Ah, but you forget my sexy, Liz Hurley accent! I mean, sheeeeah, that's gotta be worth a least two sous extra.

Ah, those were the days: a new 'husband' (or two or three) every night: as the French say, 'Vive l'amour!' eh Miss Barrett?

Oh Ryyannon, you know you're the Mac Daddy of RWG! :pimp:

EDIT: Drat. I've looked everywhere for that photo just now. Can't find it. And once, I posted a .wav of me pronouncing "Aaron" since Stephane asked for a pronunciation guide with "British" English, "American" English, and Hebrew accents. The .wav I guess expired, because it's not hosted anymore...

Yes, it was me all right...otherwise known as 'Mr. 50%', which was actually pretty generous. A lot of girls got even less....

Ah, those were the days: a new 'husband' (or two or three) every night: as the French say, 'Vive l'amour!' eh Miss Barrett?

:o 50%

Now that I am a married man I can appreciate that comment

Edited by TWP

:o

Well, I didn't mean I was a lady of the night, either! :lol:

Would that be the forum where you can find sexy singles in Miami? ;) quote.. VB

I don't know about Miami.. but RWG has "meet sexy singles in Hawaii" on their banner .. yikes there are some nice buns.. but :( man thereare some WIDE LOADS .. i think when they step backwards you here the loud BEEP>>BEEP . like the semi trucks when they reverse

P.S.: One time, in band camp, I had a friend take a photo of me wearing black pipe-leg jeans, black stilettos, a black leather Eisenhower jacket, lighting up a fag as I leant against the wall (near Stringfellows). OH GOD I LOVE THAT PHOTO OF ME! And I don't even smoke, but I was smokin'! quote VB

AHHHH, I think I missed out when I gave up my viola and Clarinet for sports in school :g:

EDIT: I got Ryyannon's permission to post the photo, since, you guessed it he was "the friend".

Yes.. friends like that last a life time :whistling:

fromagesuv2.jpg

Yeah, I was a war bride in France. I picked up my husband opposite the fromages shop.

My Uncles were in France with the 442 "go for broke " batallion from Hawaii.. no wonder my aunties said they could not understand why they had that [censored] ass grin on their faces when they came home :victory:

IMHO... if your straight or gay it does not matter to me .. but if your BI-sexual.. as far as I'm concerned your just friggin greedy