When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Davidsen Strap Question....

ALL_ZEN

I'm considering ordering a non-branded Titanium 177 Pam from Davidsen (anyone have one of these?).

I want to wear it with one of my thick, Crazy Horse straps from Greg Stevens but I heard that thicker straps don't fit on DSN's lugs. Is this true?

I can't speak for the 177h, but my Greg Crazy Horse fits just fine on my DSN PAM 112. Photo available later.

LATER: As you can see, there's plenty of space in the lug casing. (130/80, 24/24)

crazyhorsewidthlugsfw8.jpg

Freebie wrist-check for you. Sorry about the poor lighting in our study.

pam112crazyhorseil3.jpg

(No need to thank me. Today has been very therapeutic for me on RWG, and I thank you for providing me the chance to give back to our community, in some small way)

(No need to thank me. Today has been very therapeutic for me on RWG, and I thank you for providing me the chance to give back to our community, in some small way)

Speaking of which, since something strange happened earlier to my account -- I'm going to give my computer a thorough cleaning to see if there is no adware junk or funny business happening to it.

This usually takes a while, even given my super fast RAM, so the Strap Caper Part 4 might be delayed Tuesday.

Sorry about that guys. Try to be back soon.

you may want to ask him for the spring bar screws he has sometimes the tubes are too small for his screw.. just to be safe.. and you will like the bars .. you cannot tell they are not the screw in variety.. my sly tech lug holes (i got from DSN) were too big for the generic srews.. his bars work great.

Thanks for the pics VB, that Crazy Horse with the black stitching is actually my next buy (I have the white stitch version on my Marine Diver).

I think his Naturale is best with white stitching, and his Crazy Horse with black, but variety is certainly the spice of life. :)

Also, nice nails!

Hey! Thanks a lot, I appreciate that, All-Zen. I'm rather vain about my hands. *g*

(Tragedy struck yesterday when my ring finger nail broke in two. Ah well. 2 weeks and it'll be back to normal)