When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My lex collection

UB7

Heres my rolex rep collection left to right: Daytona SS, Daytona 2 tone, Datejust, Day Date, Submariner...sometime next week I will be recieving another Daytona SS (black dial) from andrew and that will comlpete my daytona obsession :)

sideview.jpg

topview.jpg

dayts.jpg

P9130008.jpg

dddj.jpg

sub.jpg

Enjoy!

-Dave

All of them are saphire...Jiro you are the reason i got that 2 tone the thing is a major breadwinner and turns heads like crazy...Notice how much better/more accurate the 2 tone (fromr andrew) is than the SS daytona which was purchased from another site..

Edited by UB7

No kidding, I had a problem with the 2 tone and sent it back to andrew just a minor problem, the crown doesnt spring out so I cant wind it but it keeps time if you wear it everyday i should have it back in 3 or 4 weeks I just sent it back to him, cost me like 7$ but its well worth it to have 1 of his guys look at it who know what there doing rather than some local guy...

The DD is a a 'blue vignette' its a little black around the edge and fades into a blueish color...Runs great, keeps great time, only problem which isnt really a problem is that it takes a little over 2 hours after midnight (12) to change the day reading but from what ive read thats normal, and its not a problem because when it changes day at midnight the watch is usually on my winder and im sleeping, the font is correct much better than my datejust actually which has messed up 2's on the datewheel...It also has a masterpiece bracelet which I love...