When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum Replica Watch Info

jeroen1985

Hi all,

Some weeks ago I registered myself at the Replica Watch Info forum. Because I think that there also are some nice topics. My problem is that the admin from that forum doesn't send me the activation mail. Is somebody willing to help me so that I can also become a member of Replica Watch Info ?

Thnx

Hi all,

Some weeks ago I registered myself at the Replica Watch Info forum. Because I think that there also are some nice topics. My problem is that the admin from that forum doesn't send me the activation mail. Is somebody willing to help me so that I can also become a member of Replica Watch Info ?

Thnx

I had the same problem, the admin never sent me a confirmation email. So I say screw-them, RWG is a very friendly place, I'll spend all my time here!

Try and register once more, they were doing some upgrades there and perhaps your info slipped through. You would be a welcome member at RWI, I am sure.

I had the same problem also when i tried to register months ago.. I never got an email... finally about a month later i found someone here thats a moderator over there and i PM'd him and he fixed it right away

Lonnie