When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Got my first rep. today, SOSF!

kdirty

Well guys and gals, i am new to world of rep. collecting and to get my feet wet i ordered a asian SOSF and a pam 127. I have been patiently waiting on them to arrive and today was the day! First impressions, is that both models look amazing and both are working, LOL. Anyhow, since im new to this hobby, i have a question on setting the time on the SOSF, how do i do it? I tried pulling the (crown) out, but it seem really tight. Please advise me on how to set this watch. Also, i ordered an authentic rubber strap that i want to install, how do i do this? Are there any special tools that are needed?

Thank You,

Jay

just have to get the springbars out.

Congrats sir. :D

What color face did you get on your SF?

get yourself a small jewlers screwdriver and check all the screws on your bracelet as some may be loose and you don't want to lose those little buggers. Then check your caseback and make sure its screwed down nice and tight. Search for "tape ball" or "tape method" for a easy way to tighten your caseback. As long as you check your caseback and make sure your crown is tight, you should be waterproof. Be careful not to cross thread the crown when screwing it back in, its not the easiest to deal with.

here's mine, just got it this week, so i'm feeling your enthusiasm. Post a pic of yours if you can. :D

DSC01625.jpg

My blue SFSO has been away for repair for a few weeks and I've missed it! Back now and will be spending some time with me. I love the feel and weight of this watch, the SS strap is excellent too. I can feel an order for a black one coming on soon....or should I get a white one?