When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dear Mr. Lazarus - I have a link for you

Dear Elliot,

I replied to your thread but thought I would post this special for you as I want to make sure you don't miss it. I have read your posts, and I'm not sure where the arrogant, holier than thou nonsense comes from. Still, I guess the arrogant hypocritical schtik is up to you, but I don't see the justification for the threatening language.

Veni doesn't appear to want to do business with you for some reason, but I know just the strap you need - it has a beautiful Cartier logo on it that . . . or maybe not. A fine, upstanding fella like you probably wouldn't want any part of a Lantham Act violation - especially with that Permanent Injunction that's got your name on it.

http://www.fraudsandscams.com/EAL-injuntion.pdf

I don't really know Veni, but I've done a little business with him and he seems a decent sort. I don't know what motivates you to be threatening, and now rude, but the problem with being a bully is that some people will not abide it. I've been a detective for about thirty years now, and Im not particularly blessed with a lot of patience.

post-223-1148258522_thumb.jpg

Elliot Lazarus

01/10/1947

Elliot, I am sure you're a real mean man back wherever it is you came from, and of course I know exactly where you come from, but if you are going to be slinging threats and promises around, you best prepare yourself to have someone willing to embarrass you put you back in short pants.

You've had the benefit of about fifteen minutes of my time - but there's a lot more to say; if you can't play nice, stand by.

Can't we all just get along?

Bill

Guest Elazarus

Yes Bill, they sued me and they settled as did I.....that is why reps are not allowed on VP. Since you are a lawyer (having found this public information) you centrainly understand why VP remains closed to Reps.

But as you can see, I am one of the only people here who use their real name as I have nothing to hide.

There is nothing for me to be embarrased about...it cost Cartier/Panerai $100,000 to find nothing as all the watches in my possession we real from authorized dealers.

So I guess my question is...what's your point.....this stuff does not scare me...it is on the record.

Do you remember the man from Paneristi who did a post on Elliot selling fakes? Do you remember that May 19th? So fire away Bill....and why is your log in so different than Bill?

Also, don't you think it was a stroke of genious to sign up Mario Paci to do straps for me....and also to sign up Simona Di Stefano to open up Officine Firenze coming from the Boutique where she worked for Mr. Bonati

Elliot Lazarus

Also, don't you think it was a stroke of genious to sign up Mario Paci to do straps for me....and also to sign up Simona Di Stefano to open up Officine Firenze coming from the Boutique where she worked for Mr. Bonati

Elliot Lazarus

A real stroke of genius, would have been to get out of the watch and strap business, after that spanking.

And your next stroke of genius will be to disappear from here.

watchingu

Yes Bill, they sued me and they settled as did I.....that is why reps are not allowed on VP. Since you are a lawyer (having found this public information) you centrainly understand why VP remains closed to Reps.

But as you can see, I am one of the only people here who use their real name as I have nothing to hide.

There is nothing for me to be embarrased about...it cost Cartier/Panerai $100,000 to find nothing as all the watches in my possession we real from authorized dealers.

So I guess my question is...what's your point.....this stuff does not scare me...it is on the record.

Do you remember the man from Paneristi who did a post on Elliot selling fakes? Do you remember that May 19th? So fire away Bill....and why is your log in so different than Bill?

Elliot Lazarus

My point, as I expressed earlier, is that I do not like bullies. The threats were one thing, but the, "in your face" nonsense that followed was uncalled for - and I would think that the responses you got should make that clear.

As for May 19th, I don't know what you are talking about -and don't care, unless you are saying that Veni did something on May 19th that justifies your behavior.

The log in isn't complicated. TJ is a kind of Jeep, I live in the 'Glades and we had a jeep club here.

I don't know whether you're a genius or not, but I do know how to spell it.

Now, and once again, why don't we just agree to all play nicely with one another.

Bill

Hell yes, let's just lynch someone. :brow: This is getting stupid. Why don't we send everyone's name to the NSA! I have never seen such aggression in a forum (maybe I'm naive). I doubt anyone here would enjoy a public attack of their business or personal life.

We enjoy a less than perfect hobby and throw stones at others?????

Hell yes, let's just lynch someone. :brow: This is getting stupid. Why don't we send everyone's name to the NSA! I have never seen such aggression in a forum (maybe I'm naive). I doubt anyone here would enjoy a public attack of their business or personal life.

We enjoy a less than perfect hobby and throw stones at others?????

Probably because NSA already has everybody's name. along with their phone rcords, credit card purchases, and e-mail communications. There's probably nothing about others that you know but they don't - as far as that goes, they probably know more about you than you do.

Bill

I dont understand why the mods are alowing these - clearly shit slinging - posts to continue....lock em up already...and give anyone who starts new ones a timeout for a week or so....

Exercise the demons, don't want to be accused for over-moderating and not letting people get out their points of view.

Exercise the demons, don't want to be accused for over-moderating and not letting people get out their points of view.

Hey Willith, we'll remember that when you suddenly "overmoderate" on other subjects you're more in sympathy with.... :bangin:

You guys make me raff....

at the very least you should take this off topic, or make a rant forum...all these negative posts and all the bickering is really getting old. its bringing down the whole vibe of this place....and its only a handfull of people bickering....clean it up for the rest of us that dont want to listen to it.....

What a load of [censored].....a bunch of guys gettin' their panties in a fankle over a guy ( who looks like a redundant extra from Miami Vice....and is probably as bright as one )..........who is obviously so desperate to make a living from this board or any other that he'll resort to consistently visiting a place where he seems to be vilified and no-one trust him...for obvious resons...protesting his case......as tho' it were important that he do........how sad are you all.....you're all bandying names and professions about......willy nilly.....s tho' it lends credence to your post or indicates that you are important in the grand scheme of things.........you're not......?

As for the straps.......they're just bloody little bits of leather for holding little bloody timetelling articles on your wrist.....and available everywhere........there is no need to create a mystique around them.......you wanna know the time.....look at yer phone....!

Edited by TTK

Being a mod here looks like a lose-lose proposition: either too much or too little, depending on the issue, people's moods, the phases of the moon...

IMO Willith is exactly right in this case. Elliot dropped his little stink bomb as a provocation. Others responded to angrily to the bad smell. Still others asserted that they couldn't smell anything. A few tried to put the blame on the members themselves for defending one of their own, who could no longer abide by the presence of such an individual on this board.

Whatever your point of view, there was a lot of pressure building up over some very legitimate issues (ie, was Elliot going to take away ryyannon's hard-won title of fu$§*tard?), not to mention the depart of a member for whom many had great affection, due to the arrival of another whose only interest in the forum appears to be taking rather than giving - and whose tactics of threats, bullying and intimidation had already created a reaction of very justified rejection amongst those who had been their object.

Let the mods do their work - if you don't want to follow the thread then check out Miss Understood or what the dealers are offering today. In the meantime, let the mods and members of RWG deal with being on RWG - which means moments of conflict - and hopefully resolution - rather than leaden consensus or repression.