When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ioffer Rolex

Owens

Here's my limited (but hopefully valuable) experience:

* Searching on Google for a "Grade 1 Swiss Replica" and receiving NOTHING - $700

* Purchasing a rep off a 2nd rate buy/sell/trade site and receiving a watch DOA - $289

* Finding RWG and using recommended dealers - PRICELESS

A couple of years ago before I found these rep sites, I used ioffer to buy a couple of reps. Basically, I paid too much, but at least I got a couple of watches. You should upgrade to a VIP membership here and that will give you access to the dealers here and you will be much happier.

I've never really look on I-Offer, but found deals on CQout that were fantastic. Sure, they might not be "Super Reps", but they're as nice as the more standard reps offered by dealers like Silix, and at very competitive prices.

It should also be noted, that sites like I-Offer and CQout regulate their dealers, so any deals which go sour, can be reported and acted upon. If a deal with a "recommended collector" on this site goes sour, what options are there? Complain to the dealer? Complain about it on the forum? Neither of those options guarantees results or satisfaction. I'm not saying that all the collectors here are not to be trusted, and some of them do sell some fantastic watches. All I'm saying, is that if you're not after 100% fidelty to gen, don't want to pay a huge price, want something which would pass the scrutiny of the uneducated schmoes in the street and want security on a deal, then those sales sites are well worth a look.

Best of luck with your purchases :)